Monday, December 14, 2009

Introduction

I don't know much about blogging etiquette, but given my limited experience blogging on some other sites, I am pretty sure I am required to write an introductory post. My previous attempts at blogging have had a really wide scope, which ranged from why the Toronto Blue Jays should have kept Alex Rios to masturbatory self reflection. In this iteration I am going to limit my scope, by focusing solely on TV. Hopefully this will allow me to convert all the brain-rotting tv has done into something productive. (Outside of making snarky comments about strangers for having taste I disagree with, so I can feel better about myself.)

Feel free to comment on the posts assuming you have something to add, outside of spoilers. Seriously. I don't expect to have a huge readership, but I really hate getting stuff spoiled. If I haven't posted about an episode, please don't comment on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment