Monday, February 27, 2012

Good News Everyone!

This blog is active again. My good friend at http://thewhat-have-you.blogspot.com/ made me realize that when you watch a lot of movies you tend to forget what you liked/disliked about them and creating a journal that captures your reaction to films is worthwhile.

I will be ranking films from 1-5 stars and will generally be reviewing whatever film I saw most recently, but occasionally digging back into my netflix queue to talk about movies i saw in the last year or two. Unfortunately the incredible TV allusion in the title of this blog is now useless; life is tough.

So you can get a general idea of my taste here are the movies with 5 stars of my netflix queue in no particular order.

La Pianiste (Haneke, 2002)
Monty Python's: Life of Brian (Jones, 1979)
Fitzcarraldo (Herzog,1982)
Toy Story 3 (Unkich, 2010)
The Conversation (Coppola, 1974)
Rashomon (Kurosawa, 1950)
Groundhog Day (Ramis, 1993)
Taxi Driver (Scorsese, 1976)
Annie Hall (Allen, 1966)
The Incredibles (Bird, 2004)
Certified Copy (Kiarostamii, 2010)
The Wrestler (Aronofosky, 2008)
Five Easy Pieces (Rafelson, 1970)

No comments:

Post a Comment